Wednesday, April 27, 2011

19 Week Update

Photobucket
Well, I noticed at Easter Mass that everyone was staring at my belly, so it must be getting big!
Symptoms: Back hasn't been too bad, but I've been having growing pains! Sharp and intense, sometimes at the top of my belly, sometimes down low. And the heartburn happens at least twice a day.
Movement: Today my little one must have slept in, because I usually feel him/her when I drink my daily pop, but I didn't feel today until 10ish.
Weight Gain: Haven't stepped on the scale!
Exercise: Well, I'm trying. I laid around all day yesterday and feel guilty. But the days before that I went on a walk or bike ride. I guess I'm allowed to have a don't move a muscle day every once in a while.
Baby Names: For a boy, I've been thinking Louis, calling him Louie. I like Sam better though.
Dreams: Last night I dreamt that I was having an affair with Prince William, and spent the night with him the day before his Royal Wedding! It was actually pretty awkward, and he kept morphing into a guy from my high school class. So weird. I am not even following the whole Royal Wedding thing, I'm ready for it to be over!
Other: I have random emotional spells. On Easter, Nick got called in right before our family get-together. I cried 4 times after he left. Why? I'm not sure. But I'll just continue to laugh/cry (yes, I am laughing at myself while crying) randomly, I suppose. It's not too bad, at least I'm not yelling at anyone!

Next week will be the big announcement! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment