Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nursery: Boy & Girl Ideas

So here is my baby girl nursery. I'm inspired by this really pretty paisley fabric (Sweet Nothings' "Paisley Cream"). Plan on making my own bedskirt and curtains and painting a similar mural (the leaves will be bigger and prettier, this was the best I could do with "paint."
And here is the baby boy nursery. Once again, I was inspired by fabric! ("Groovy Guitars" by Micheal Miller) I will make the mobile myself, using fishing line, an embroidery ring, and felt. Same goes for curtains and bed skirt!

So... 8 more days until I find out if I'll be decorating in groovy guitars or pretty paisley! I cannot wait!

4 comments:

  1. You are so artistic girl! Wish I could make stuff like that:)I can't even get that good of pictures to come out of paint lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks! Not what you'd expect out of an accountant, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love them both! You are so creative! I love paisley patterns.

    ReplyDelete